Monday, July 21, 2008

I'm with the band

Yea, I'm with the band. I'm beginning to think I should start saying that. Maybe it's because I'm going to small town festivals and fairs, but a lot of people that I talk with think I'm either a newspaper photographer or I'm with the band. Is it because of my camera or something else? I've had a handful of times where if I would have been dishonest I could have "weaseled" my way back stage to meet the band. Darn Catholic school upbringing and their whole "honesty" teachings.


Enough about my dishonest thoughts and more about photography. Here are some pictures of Hootie and the Blowfish (mainly Darius Rucker - the lead singer) and some of the things Laura and I saw at the Waukesha County Fair. They were performing at the Fair and we made the hour trip to eat some Fair food, see some farm animals and sing our hearts out to some catchy tunes. To see all of the photos I took check out this website. Enjoy!










2 comments:

Pat said...

Nice azzzzz...on the horse I mean!! Tee Hee!

Unknown said...

Ahhh, Laura!! I recognized the freckles on the header immediately. Put me back in touch with her, please!